The drug Hay and forage conservation Probaktil
Preparation of hay - a biological method of preserving forage requiring anaerobic conditions of storage (sealed storage trench or tower).
The basis of preparation of silage is "physiologically" dry substrate, which prevents the development of aerobic microorganisms.
The use of technology to forage Silage ferments allows you to adjust the fermentation processes and ensures the safety of feed. In the stern there is a 2-fold increase in the safety of carotenoids and vitamin C, improves the organic and amino acids increases the digestibility of the carbohydrate fraction of feed. Due to the biosynthesis of the silo increases the content of B vitamins B (B 2, B 6, B 12) is reduced by 1.5-2 times the rate of feed and increases their conversion.
Silage, using a bacterial culture - the most effective way of preserving perennial grasses when mnogoukosnom use. Fodder dignity properly prepared silage are determined by its high energy and protein value (average 0.4-0.5 korm.ed. / kg).
When senazhirovanii legumes and mixtures with legumes is difficult to achieve the optimum moisture content of green mass. Excessively poorly compacted mass, and in rainy weather malosolnechnuyu and humid mass will inevitably deteriorate. In all cases, these problems can be solved by special bacteria "Baktosil AMC":
1) propionic acid bacteria (Propionibacterium shermani), forming propionic and acetic acid in the fermentation of sugars, has catalase activity;
2) lactic streptococci (Streptococcus lactis diastaticus), ferments dextrin and starch forms lactic and acetic acid;
3) Lactobacillus plantarum produces both isomers of lactic acid, the microorganism is an antagonist of pathogenic bacteria E. coli and Salmonella typhimurium.
4) Lactococcus lactis is nisin producer antibiotic agent, active against a number of pathogenic bacteria, including Clostridium.
Important prerequisites and conditions for obtaining high-quality silage: bean herb and herbal mixtures are provyaleny to a moisture content of 45-50%, before placing in storage provyalennuyu lot of ground to particles (not less than 80%), 2-3 cm long.
Mode of application
When laying ferment silage consumption is 1.0 liters per 20 tons of weight, the amount of the working solution - 30-40 liters per 20 tonnes senazhiruemoy weight (1.5-2.0 l working solution per 1 ton of raw materials).
When harvesting silage forage harvester and the possibility of a concentrated bacterial culture with an applicator, ferment was diluted with water, depending on the size of the applicator tank. Flow concentrated leaven is 5 ml per 1 m senazhirovannoy mass. Flow of the working fluid through the applicator - 1 L 1 t senazhirovannoy mass. The top layer profusely shed.
Features of the application of starter cultures:
- senazhirovanie performed within 3-4 days;
- leaven working solution prepared on the day of application;
- storage parameters must comply with the applicable means of mechanization;
- bottom of the trench should be a limit to the bias 2º, in the direction of the recess (silage), which prevents leakage of water at recess.
Formulation: liquid from light yellow to brown.
Shelf life: 90 days at t +4 ... + 10 ° C in a dark, cool place.
The total number of CFU: when a simple fermentation - 5.5 billion m.k.v 1 ml at concentrated - 55 billion MK 1 ml.